Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
M1/R1/R6-
Best of the best! Good to see the R1’s so dominant in WSBK, Moto America, BSB , etc! Clearly the best overall package; riders are winning on Yamaha bikes all over even if the factory support isn’t the best. Look out for all the Ducati’s crowding world championship grids and building better bikes than they ever have. Looking forward to seeing the Yamaha effort in Moto2!

·
I miss my R1
3,762 Posts
In SuperSport I think it's more a case of the other manufacturer's not putting the work in on their bikes... Kawasaki hasn't properly updated the ZX6RR in ages. MV hasn't really got the resources to make their bike a consistent front runner.

Next year should be interesting, with new manufacturers and bikes on the grid (Pani V2, 890 Duke R, etc)

I don't ride a Yamaha anymore but I still cheer for them on the track.

·
Horsepower whisperer
2022 Yamaha YZF-R1 60th WGP Anniversary Edition
1,674 Posts

·
Venom X/O
25,780 Posts
My first Yamaha was a Raptor 700, then the R1, next was the R6, and now the R1. I love Yamaha, a true fanboy. Can’t wait to see the next bike they drop

·
Horsepower whisperer
2022 Yamaha YZF-R1 60th WGP Anniversary Edition
1,674 Posts
A moon machine🤮

I do love my Yamahas but don’t understand people that like quads. They just feel so huge and dangerous. Like racing a school bus...
Always thought they were for people who couldn’t ride 2 wheels🤔
I've always had dirt bike before, during and after riding sport quads. They have their place.
I also has a Raptor 700. What a BLAST!
Both the Raptor and Banshees were wicked fun in the dunes.

Reactions: FranksRed1

·
Premium Member
12,482 Posts
A moon machine🤮

I do love my Yamahas but don’t understand people that like quads. They just feel so huge and dangerous. Like racing a school bus...
Always thought they were for people who couldn’t ride 2 wheels🤔
The Banshee is a legend. Ever ridden one?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts