Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
kickin' at the darkness
9,994 Posts
looks like a great bike, hp braggin' rights kinda kill the CP4 logo on the engine case though

you're lucky to get 140 hp out of one :( mind you its obviously got more usable torque for street use.

·
Plastic surgery pending
5,466 Posts
"Special"

Because it looks retarded? :)

looks like a great bike, though hp braggin' rights kinda kill the CP4 logo on the engine case though

you're lucky to get 140 hp out of one :( mind you its obviously got more usable torque for street use.

More power until 10K RPM...and it's a naked. Going over 90mph is a chore.

·
kickin' at the darkness
9,994 Posts
Was announced a while ago.
What I'm waiting for is the announcement that it is coming to the USA.
Come on Yamaha quit playing around.
The FZ-10 was on display at the Vancouver Motorcycle Show this January.. its sweet looking bike, i got to sit on it. Shocking i didnt mind the rear seat :smileeek:

yep, Canucks; we gettin' em >:)

2017 FZ-10 ABS
$15,499.00 $15,499.00MSRP
https://www.yamaha-motor.ca/products/details-build-price.php?model=4791&group=MC&catId=79

I really like the look, very different and aggressive. To each there own though.
if looks are subjective, you really need to stand in front of this thing to fully appreciate it. Online pics do not do it justice
specially as it has always appeared to me it has no real backseat, just a plank. As posted above its actually pretty comfortable.

comfort seat n' sidebags available :thumbup

for those complainin' about the lack of wind protection. I do not think this will be an issue on said bike, Yamaha already has accessories and i'm sure aftermarket will too.

with added wind deflectors i'm sure most of us would be just fine, yes both can be fitted to match screen above :yesnod

wicked looking handle-bar guards as well!

·
I'm an Englishman in WI.
33,633 Posts

·
kickin' at the darkness
9,994 Posts
That is not an SP :shake
uhhm, at this point seen its the 1st year i dont see the big deal? things may be different stateside but sometimes we're left behind.
Europe did have the MT-10 prior to an SP version being released, thats what i mean.

wasnt sure what you were talking strictly SP when i 1st read, i just meant the FZ-10 in general. but i'm sure the SP will make its way here as well.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
About this Discussion
14 Replies
9 Participants
bacchus40
Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums
R1-Forum is a Yamaha R1 motorcycle enthusiasts community dedicated to Yamaha YZF 1000 R1 sportbike. Discuss performance, customization, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing