Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Banned
31,510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
stafford yamaha in heidelberg have a yellow 06 r1 and a black one for sale! :fork will probably be sold real quick though.:corn

·
Banned
31,510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Steve_F said:
wonder where it will be seen first????

Reefton or chapel st?
dunno, but at least yamahas 06 models are here before summer!:thumbup :riding

·
Banned
31,510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
at least it was a good chrissy present!;)

·
Honda
2,564 Posts
that it was, and still is in fact.

though i sold my 600 at the start of october, so it would have been a nicer halloween present.

then again, u of all people know the joys of being bikeless for extended periods of time.

had it out yet for a ride, i was up at kinglake on sunday and half expected to see u sitting sipping a latte.

·
Banned
31,510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Steve_F said:
that it was, and still is in fact.

though i sold my 600 at the start of october, so it would have been a nicer halloween present.

then again, u of all people know the joys of being bikeless for extended periods of time.

had it out yet for a ride, i was up at kinglake on sunday and half expected to see u sitting sipping a latte.
damm my hangout has been exposed... nah only ridden it home from the city , then started rippin it apart! :lol

·
training to be a cage fighter
2,001 Posts
where can you sip latte's in kinglake??? i assume you are joking :dunno

·
training to be a cage fighter
2,001 Posts
Steve_F said:
its actually quite pleasant. the pie shop opposite the police station serves a quite a good latte.

and they got damn nice cakes too.
i'll have to give it a go as im up there fairly regularly... bit of a coffee connoiseur though so hopefully they can dish up a good latte...

and stay off the cakes steveo, or you might start filling out those leathers of yours...

·
Honda
2,564 Posts
dezr1 said:
i'll have to give it a go as im up there fairly regularly... bit of a coffee connoiseur though so hopefully they can dish up a good latte...

and stay off the cakes steveo, or you might start filling out those leathers of yours...
its not bad coffee as far as woop woop goes, thats all im saying. in the middle of winter when its sub 10 degrees, its nnice to warm up.

·
As Slow as a Slow thing
561 Posts
fc2k said:
apparently there's only 50 coming to australia.... 10 per major state. at least that's what the guy in the yamaha tent said down at PI :yesnod :fact :yesnod
Yeah thats what they said about this years Limited Edition Black R1.Only limited by how many they could sell:butt :mad:

·
Banned
31,510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
fc2k said:
apparently there's only 50 coming to australia.... 10 per major state. at least that's what the guy in the yamaha tent said down at PI :yesnod :fact :yesnod
its not the LE , its the std yellow one.:thumbup

1 - 20 of 34 Posts