Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Wanna do a track day
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guy's does anyone know what the difference between the yoshi TRC and TRS exhausts? I've searched and cant understant what the difference is?
Add pics if possible :) And does anyone use them on an 07 or 08 R1 that would care to comment :) :)

·
18x HP literbike killer
3,774 Posts
They are both triangle shaped cans, the TRC has a cone endcap, and the TRS has a single standard outlet as on most cans....

they are pretty well made, and OK for power, even on Suzuki, they don't make better power than Arata, Sato, Akro pipes, the ones used by the race team aren't usually sold to the public.....and the outlets are pretty small compared to the others....

I like GYTR for slip ons, and graves, sato, or Akrapovic for full system:fork s on the R1

·
it's all about bikes & boards
20 Posts
They are both triangle shaped cans, the TRC has a cone endcap, and the TRS has a single standard outlet as on most cans....

they are pretty well made, and OK for power, even on Suzuki, they don't make better power than Arata, Sato, Akro pipes, the ones used by the race team aren't usually sold to the public.....and the outlets are pretty small compared to the others....

I like GYTR for slip ons, and graves, sato, or Akrapovic for full system:fork s on the R1
2nd that. I have a titanium Yosh slip on on my CBR-600rr. Sounds great (and super loud) and goes very well with the CBR. Lost bottom end power and gained some in the upper revs.
However for the R1 I would go with something else. The Yosh cans are way too bulky for the R1. Termi or Akra is my favourite.

·
BESTOFRIENDS-WORST OF ENEMIES
1,334 Posts
2nd that. I have a titanium Yosh slip on on my CBR-600rr. Sounds great (and super loud) and goes very well with the CBR. Lost bottom end power and gained some in the upper revs.
However for the R1 I would go with something else. The Yosh cans are way too bulky for the R1. Termi or Akra is my favourite.
I LOVE THE WAY MY YOSH LOOKS. And it couldnt sound better.

·
Wanna do a track day
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the comments and pics everyone. Can anyone supply more pics im especially after either the carbon or stainless ones but would like to see a rear end pic :)

·
1,334 Posts
Thanks for the comments and pics everyone. Can anyone supply more pics im especially after either the carbon or stainless ones but would like to see a rear end pic :)
HERE U GO. W/ silencer removed.

·
1,334 Posts

·
Wanna do a track day
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
HERE U GO. W/ silencer removed.

Thanks mate, thats helped me out allot, you dont happen to have the stainless yoshi's on a black R1 do ya lol, appreciate the pics and a very nice looking bike you have!
My dealer reckons the yoshi's you have arent here in Aus yet :( there's only the TRS shape at the moment. Are the TRC's relatively new or something???

·
1,334 Posts
No prob. I got mine about 6 mon. ago so they are not that brand new but I believe they are the latest exhaust yosh. has right now.

·
1,334 Posts
THANX- Its a slip-on.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.