Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks to Twisted for letting me know that it was possible to upload Videos before.
But that has now been fixed! So please go upload your personal videos or .. just some other cool (smaller typed) videos.

·
Premium Member
27,468 Posts
Wow, resurrecting a 7 year old thread. This has to be some kind of Forum record.

·
Premium Member
27,468 Posts
So I made a movie with my imovie HD program, but I cant seem to select it to upload it anywhere. I tried changing the properties and what it opens with but no luck, and help would be appreciated.:):thumbup
Put it on youtube.com and just post up the link.

·
Forum Moderator
32,431 Posts
Wow!

·
Premium Member
27,468 Posts
Up on the menu bar, click on "Gallery".

On the next screen you'll see another menu bar. To the far right you'll see: Home . Search . Profile . Upload Photos

Click on Upload Photos. From there, you should be able to upload your vid.

·
Premium Member
27,468 Posts
I tried that, youtube will not allow me to select it to upload:dunno I cant even select it to mail:chair:
What format is the vid?

·
MMmmmuu Phhhhhaaaaa
1,608 Posts
This is all the info I can get:

Kind: iMovie Project
Size: 1.12 GB on disk
Where: /Users/myimac/Movies
Created: Today at 8:59 AM
Modified: Today at 10:41 AM
Sharing and Permissions: Read & Write
Open with: iMovie HD [ive changed these last two, but to no avail. i cant find what type of format its in]

·
Ghostrider Squadron
9,251 Posts
proly only work and run with imovie software..so youtube wont take it. needs to be in different format. sure somewhere in software u can export it or save it as windows media file or something that youtube will take

·
Super Moderator
24,198 Posts
ROFLMAO

:lol

This one has to win a prize!

·
DILLIGAF
4,479 Posts
ROFLMAO

:lol

This one has to win a prize!
Can we get the Admin to send him an R1-forum hat and some stickers, maybe a t-shirt?:lol

So... When was this forum created anyhow? Is the first post still around somewhere?
I'd kinda like to see that too.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts