Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Draggin chest hairs since 2008
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to finish off my replica fiat theme with the "46" on the nose and tail piece. I went to 2 local sign places, where they wrap cars. One place my cousin had his truck done for his buisness and it came out great. Another place I was there getting a quote and saw some of the work, looked great also. I was quoted 150$-200$ for the job, which inludes re-doing the front decal (windscreen itself, and two inner sides of the front end. Also that price includes the "46" number plates on the solo seat cowl, with the black frame.

Heres the front now:

Heres the setup I want:

Heres the Euro version of the Fiat kit with Collin Edwards' number, this is the same look I am going for but with the "46" instead of the "5"

http://aycu33.webshots.com/image/38512/2000666524224676908_rs.jpg

So does 150-200 sound fair, or should I keep looking around? Anyone got a reputable place to get the job done in the NY/NJ/CT area? Thanks in advance.

·
Riding dirt for the winter
1,097 Posts
to recreate everything and for the vinyl/stickers... its not that bad, but i'd say on the higher side. I got quoted 85 to recreate the haga front end (with my own #), but then I got it hooked up for 40.

·
AFTERHELLBURNER
1,725 Posts
if you start changing decals on a factory fiat replica would'nt that decrease the value when you go to sell the bike next month to chase whatever object you fancy next? Its your bike bro once you put on the marchis & terms it will look insane

·
Draggin chest hairs since 2008
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ROD FIORE you got a point, i thought about that. I didnt like the idea of toying with a factory replica. I just wish they did the 46 on the bike, since they did everything else to the T.

I am not 100% on doing the decals right now, still toying with the idea.

·
ELWOOD
5,148 Posts
sounds about right...i wouldnt do it to a factory replica tho...

·
R1 Addiction
16,591 Posts
y not buy a new top faring and tail, that haven't been painted yet. That way you could get exatly what you want, while still having the original in case you want/need to sell the bike. .02

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.