Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
my R1 is sweet
Joined
·
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys... finally got sum nice days to get sum pics of my '03. hope u guys like the texas fairing undertail and the flush mounts. texas fairing has great products but the absolute worst service i have ever seen. ordered my parts on dec. 12th and they first sent me the wrong color undertail and then sent it back and they took their sweet time sending things back, and i think they forgot about my order completely because the lady started a new order for me when i kept calling and bothering her. i just got all my parts feb 19th. o well im happy with how it all looks and just wanted to share my pics.... enjoy.
 

Attachments

·
my R1 is sweet
Joined
·
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
undertail...
 

Attachments

·
my R1 is sweet
Joined
·
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
undertail again...
 

Attachments

·
my R1 is sweet
Joined
·
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
here she is still in stock form... o soooooo sexy... haha
 

Attachments

·
Grip and rip
Joined
·
148 Posts
How do some of you guys get away with not having your licence plate on display to the rear?
I have seen a couple of bikes with side mounts.
Whats gives?
IMO, Ditch the pillion pegs to really clean up the back of the bike
 

·
my R1 is sweet
Joined
·
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
jeffgre said:
How do some of you guys get away with not having your licence plate on display to the rear?
I have seen a couple of bikes with side mounts.
Whats gives?
IMO, Ditch the pillion pegs to really clean up the back of the bike
i actually had to mount my plate to my swing arm for now until i come up with something better i just took the bolt that hold my chain guard and held my plate with that for now......
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
9,594 Posts
wantR1soon said:
hey guys... finally got sum nice days to get sum pics of my '03. hope u guys like the texas fairing undertail and the flush mounts. texas fairing has great products but the absolute worst service i have ever seen. ordered my parts on dec. 12th and they first sent me the wrong color undertail and then sent it back and they took their sweet time sending things back, and i think they forgot about my order completely because the lady started a new order for me when i kept calling and bothering her. i just got all my parts feb 19th. o well im happy with how it all looks and just wanted to share my pics.... enjoy.
Looks good! What turn signals are those (front)?
 

·
my R1 is sweet
Joined
·
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Re: Re: you like??????

r1-superstar said:
Looks good! What turn signals are those (front)?
texas fairing lists them as the high speed flush mounts i believe with the clear lense... im happy with how it all turned out
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
9,594 Posts
Re: Re: Re: you like??????

wantR1soon said:
texas fairing lists them as the high speed flush mounts i believe with the clear lense... im happy with how it all turned out
Thanks.................But $145 a pair?? :eek: Damn! Too rich for my blood.
 

·
my R1 is sweet
Joined
·
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Re: Re: Re: Re: you like??????

r1-superstar said:
Thanks.................But $145 a pair?? :eek: Damn! Too rich for my blood.
actually only half price when i ordered cuz of some promotion they were having and plus i think i also got and extra 10% off that for a christmas order...
 

·
my R1 is sweet
Joined
·
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
here's a better pic from the side to show how it cleans thing up and makes it look even "smoother" ( which i never would have thought possible on this bike )
 

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Top