Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Joe Dirt lookalike
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is a graph of my 2001. Full Graves kit with the titanium connecting rods, stroked, bored and a bunch of other stuff. Can anyone touch the torque of this one? Post your graphs

Attachments

·
Joe Dirt lookalike
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
torque graph

torque numbers

:finger

Attachments

·
Blue is best
787 Posts
Not bad. Who did the work for you?

Do you have any information re: what they did to the motor. Be interesting to know how much they decked the head and what they are using for cam lobe centers.

What's the bike like to ride, knarly through the midrange or smooth and then pulls to the moon?

Thanks

·
Joe Dirt lookalike
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
to be honest I don't know all the technical stuff but I can tell you it pulls like a Mac truck EVERYWHERE. The bike feels violent at anything over 6k rpms. I jump on a 03 gix 1000 and it feels like a 600 compared to this monster.

a complete blast to ride and it wheelies at will through 4th and just a little extra and it comes up in 5th with no problems.

Metric motorcycles in Houston.

www.metricmotorcycles.com

·
El Assholio Supremo del Mundo
10,685 Posts
does somebody have an inferiority complex?????????

J/K bro, nice graphs.

·
THEY CALLED ME SWEETNESS!!!!!!
6,538 Posts
So are you going to have to buy new tires every 2 weeks? Must suck to be you! :finger :lol

I'd love to ride that bike!!

·
Registered
4,005 Posts
Damn that's representing the Champ Editions.:rock

·
MY R1 ATE THE BANK!
1,447 Posts
MY baby has a motor built by the guys who build the motors for the virgin mobil team. It features a kit crank, Ligtened balanced and knifedged, Titanium rods, Forged pistons, Gasflowed head with titanium valves YEC kit springs, Cams from over racing in japan, Over racing forced air box, (carbon fibre) the carbon tank is the lid of the airbox!! 42 mill keihin flatslides, (main jet size is 200) YEC Kit ignitor box, and a Pace radiator, Exhaust is a full Akrapovic evolution with tapered headers and a lamda sensor port, RWHP is 174 on the dyno iwill post you a pic off the graphs when i can find the damn things!!:beer :beer :beer

Attachments

·
02 for sale
591 Posts
Now that's what you call hp/tq!!! Nice job

·
Joe Dirt lookalike
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
martinc

Isn't that bike turbo charged? If so I would hope you could push that much HP! ;)

·
LoneRone
778 Posts
Very impressive numbers Jbsteven and Chuckh!! Must be a pretty crazy ride everytime you jump on the throttle!! Just an insane amount of wheelspin when you really get on it?

Joe

·
Joe Dirt lookalike
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
tires go pretty quick but it is sure fun burning them off. If you wanna play it costs bucks. :lol

I am working on getting the same power on my 2003 gix 1000. I won't be able to put that amount of torque down but the HP will be easy. :cool:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts