Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
551 Posts
young

Riddance with the 75 deg weather last week he has not had time to be on the forum, Because our 04's have not came in all we do is set here and look and listen. While Young is out riding.... :yesnod

·
Drinking Colt 45's with Lando
6,077 Posts
so true so true

·
I like beer
1,799 Posts
I took it out Saturday when I got back for a little and then I was out for 110 miles yesterday. I will say this it is a much better bike than my 01. I am really surprised by how much better it is. I am really amazed by how well it handles. I will try to get some pics up later tonight.

Only downside was it came with 2 small scrathes. Dealer claims it came that way out of the crate. They order me the new parts so not too big a deal.

·
USMC/0369 1986-2008
5,662 Posts
young said:
crappy pic, but all i got for now.
Crappy pic hell! At least you have an 04 to take a picture of!

·
My Screw is lOOse!
724 Posts
young said:
crappy pic, but all i got for now.
young :hellobye whats up congrats on the new bike...

funny that its in the house, I was just talking with someone the other day and asking how much rent is out in the laural area and if I could find a place cheap that had a bottom door to role a bike in.. hahahah looks like Im not the only one with that idea..
nice thinkin dude.. Hey I may be in the baltimore/DC area next month, Ill pm ya if it looks like im headed that way..

congrats again

·
I like beer
1,799 Posts
LooneyR1 said:
young :hellobye whats up congrats on the new bike...

funny that its in the house, I was just talking with someone the other day and asking how much rent is out in the laural area and if I could find a place cheap that had a bottom door to role a bike in.. hahahah looks like Im not the only one with that idea..
nice thinkin dude.. Hey I may be in the baltimore/DC area next month, Ill pm ya if it looks like im headed that way..

congrats again
Thanks. Definitely let me know if you'll be in the area. Everyone around here keeps theirs in their house unless they own a garage. I don't think I would own it for very long if I left it outside. I've kept all my bikes inside since I moved down here.:beer

·
Drinking Colt 45's with Lando
6,077 Posts
Young, congrats man. We never got to get a beer though. WTF

·
I like beer
1,799 Posts
Jeff said:
Young, congrats man. We never got to get a beer though. WTF
yeah sorry about that. I'm a loser. I got in kind of late, got some food and had a couple beers with it and was done for. I'm sure I'll be up in your area again. When I come the :beer are on me.

·
WERA/CCS #217
5,983 Posts
funny that everybody says the same thing.. 'it handles much better than previous'

·
I like beer
1,799 Posts
Daekwan said:
funny that everybody says the same thing.. 'it handles much better than previous'
I am comparing it to my 01. I can't say too much more about the bike yet, I really didn't get into it too hard yet. The one time I did the rear tire spun like crazy. Cool roads, new tires, you know how that goes. So the one thing I know for sure is that I can turn this one with so much more confidence than my last one. And when I crank it over the thing feels rock solid. :yesnod

·
My R1 is P.H.A.T.
61 Posts
Congrat Man good to see somepeople finally getting there bikes. Im still waiting I brought my 04 out of Pa, I have about another week is what Im being told. See youll around once the season get to jumping before Myrtle Beach.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts