Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
INVICTUS
14,902 Posts
Som beotch.......it's the child of the fast n' furious and bikerboyz. Did you see that crap with the bike going so fast the pressure wave broke the car windows out. Aint that a beotch. I know I'm faster than a Mille R and I've never done that one. This is a travesty. Bring on "FASTER" bring it on now !!!! I demand it!!!!

·
Banned
3,392 Posts
you know that was supposed to come out the same weekend as Biker Boyz...but they held off because they wanted to see how much of a flop it was.

my buddy Ben (www.Bendoe.com) did the stunts for that chick, since ben is real skinny...funny though

Attachments

·
Banned
3,392 Posts
i just watched that trailer....that was sooo ghey!!!

since when do bikes....nevermind, iam wasting mycable modem even talking about this....:ugh

·
INVICTUS
14,902 Posts
No silly , that's so you get a better "Tittie" shot.

·
INVICTUS
14,902 Posts
It's the thought that counts.

·
Protected By GLOCK
759 Posts
OK so I am gonna spend millions of $$$ on making a movie and I am going to put an RSV in the trailer. COULD I AT LEAST MAKE IT SOUND LIKE AN RSV IN EDITING! Sorry for the yelling that sound was clearly not a v twin though. Also can one movie come out this year that doesn't have some dam Matrix effects in it. what ever happened to just getting good drivers like the french connection or taxi???

Sorry for the rant

Evo

·
Cornering Enthusiast
1,747 Posts
Damn, they are going to disgrace a Road Star Warrior by having it in this cheesy movie.........first movie having one. I agree about the special effects. Hollywood is going overboard with this crap. Fly by wire and computer generated effects suck in a "real world" movie. Save that crap for the sci-fi stuff.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts