Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Layer-3
1,962 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I enjoy both F-Body's and Motorcycles. This is a very good vid..

http://www.f-bodyhideout.com/videos/harlan_yamaha.wmv

Please note: There is another Video on this site in which this same car runs a 9.04 in the quater. I know they stop around 140, but it is still a good roll-on.

Enjoy

·
Registered
79 Posts
that is firehawk owned by a guy on LS1.com named Harlan. It is a twin turbo LS1 pumping out God knows how many horsepower now. He is a stand up guy, I believe looking to getting into bikes soon, if he hasn't already.

·
Layer-3
1,962 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
CrowMagnum said:
that is firehawk owned by a guy on LS1.com named Harlan. It is a twin turbo LS1 pumping out God knows how many horsepower now. He is a stand up guy, I believe looking to getting into bikes soon, if he hasn't already.

He has done alot to that car. It is very nice, and very fast...

·
GO CHIEFS!!!
6,870 Posts
Cars will always beat bikes if enough $$ is dumped into them... Looks like a REALLY bad ass car...

- BA

·
I'll have it soon enough...
74 Posts
Did anyone notice he was listening to TLC- Unpretty at the end of the video...:lol But with a car that fast...he could pretty much listen to anything he wants!

·
YEEEEEEE!!!!!
1,980 Posts
uummm, I dont see the video. Where EXACTLY is it on the site?

And as far as cars beating bikes if enough money dumped into it.

LOL, yeah, it better have a TON of money dumped into it. I only have a YZF 600 R and it does 0-60 in like a lil over 3 seconds. And thats stock. I mean that will beat the poop outta a brand new corvette. And then you got a bike like the R1 which is aproximately 60 pounds LIGHTER than my bike,. and has 400 more CC's/about 50 to 80 more horse depending on mods and what year it is. So I think you would have to dump a HUGE amount of money into a car to beat an R1.

Thats what I like about Bikes so much, you pay like 6 grand for a bike that will kill a vette, and the other dude paid 50 grand for his car. LOL.

·
I'll have it soon enough...
74 Posts
extrakt0r said:
It was B. Spears.....
haha...I don't wanna argue over this, but it's TLC. My ex girlfriend listened to that song WAY too many times. Always ended up like this...:argue

·
Layer-3
1,962 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Jimmy22 said:
haha...I don't wanna argue over this, but it's TLC. My ex girlfriend listened to that song WAY too many times. Always ended up like this...:argue
You are probably right....Is that why she is your Ex???? :crash :crash

1 - 11 of 11 Posts