Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
My R1 Makes me Horny!
1,749 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Although someone's personal testimony doesn't mean anything is a fact or not, listen to at least some of this guys statements and notice that he's speaking candidly without a script, then notice that he doesn't sound at all rehearsed or like he's siting a memorialized scrip in anyway.

·
11,738 Posts
absence of evidence is not evidence of absence...

Is that a Mystery Men quote from the Sphinx??

"Learn to hide your strikes from your opponent and you'll more easily strike his hide."

"When you can balance a tack hammer on your head, you will head off your foes with a balanced attack."

"He who questions training only trains himself at asking questions."

·
Super Moderator
45,315 Posts
The one fact that ruins all conspiracy theories is that we are somehow supposed to believe the very same people who are grossly inept at their job working for government agencies, which have no ability whatsoever to do ANYTHING without it being known shortly thereafter, somehow manage to pull off the most advanced, orchestrated, logically rube goldberger'd plans with astounding success, involving what has to be thousands of people, yet there is NEVER anybody who blows the whistle on them....at the time....or at a deathbed confession, or any time inbetween. Should we believe these statistical gross anomalies every single time they crop up?

·
My R1 Makes me Horny!
1,749 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
The one fact that ruins all conspiracy theories is that we are somehow supposed to believe the very same people who are grossly inept at their job working for government agencies, which have no ability whatsoever to do ANYTHING without it being known shortly thereafter, somehow manage to pull off the most advanced, orchestrated, logically rube goldberger'd plans with astounding success, involving what has to be thousands of people, yet there is NEVER anybody who blows the whistle on them....at the time....or at a deathbed confession, or any time inbetween. Should we believe these statistical gross anomalies every single time they crop up?
It's all about organized crime and I think we can agree that O.C. has existed for centuries. Although the potential number of people that may be involved in one may lead one to believe someone would eventually sing like a bird and expose the others as well as the crime itself, it doesn't disproved a massive amount of compelling information (including some partial whistle blowers - see ancillary videos I've posted and I can continue to post those for weeks) only provides doubt about the mountain of evidence supporting the crime.

In a court of law, to convict a criminal you are not required to support the prosecutions arguments with absolute fact but with enough compelling evidence to convict.

·
My R1 Makes me Horny!
1,749 Posts
Discussion Starter #28

·
TI
1,922 Posts
maybe too late for this statement. Guys please stay as far away as you can from these topics there's some very insane things happening in the world. Should they decide to mess with you because of your curiosity its not going to end well. they dont discriminate on who they mess with at all. your years of service will not do any good they seem to prefer messing with ex serviceman and innocent civilians.

·
My R1 Makes me Horny!
1,749 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
maybe too late for this statement. Guys please stay as far away as you can from these topics there's some very insane things happening in the world. Should they decide to mess with you because of your curiosity its not going to end well. they dont discriminate on who they mess with at all. your years of service will not do any good they seem to prefer messing with ex serviceman and innocent civilians.
. You know personally I’d MUCH rather be afraid of the truth than afraid of knowing the truth! And in reality at least for me, knowing the truth and what may be happening and or coming gives me peace of mind and removes the fear. Shining a light on a difficult subject removes the darkness and brings you out of it.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts
About this Discussion
29 Replies
10 Participants
Storm Trooper
Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums
R1-Forum is a Yamaha R1 motorcycle enthusiasts community dedicated to Yamaha YZF 1000 R1 sportbike. Discuss performance, customization, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing