Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Evil Inside
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I emailed Zero Gravity a little while ago asking for pictures of their screens for the 02's. I just got a reply back today.

ZG said they are in the middle of working on them and they sent me a picture of their prototype sport touring screens showing the standard and the taller one.

I am interested in the Powerbronze Airflow and the ZG double bubble so I will let everyone know if I get any more info.

Attachments

·
...Is just so addicted to R1..
902 Posts
Has anyone used these screens yet???

The lower one is cool - I would even take on without the convex lip- something as close as possible to stock....has anyone used a convex screen like the one above (on an 01 or 00 or something?) and does it make a noticeable difference in wind buffeting?

·
Evil Inside
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I told them I was more interested in Double Bubble. Hopefully I get a pic!

·
Evil Inside
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Updated information. Asked if they knew when DB would be ready..

We're still working on the Double Bubble. It's more difficult to develop, especially due the very narrow shape of the original screen. We're taking it a step at a time and hesitate to make predictions. There's definitely a bit of art (and a little voodoo) involved with a screen like this one. So all I can say at this point is we'll let you know. Hopefully it won't take too much longer . . . ZG

·
297 Posts
I installed the 'sport touring' model and it's much better than the double bubble model for high speeds.

I don't recommend the double bubble; sport touring is much better. it has more coverage and is good at least to 180mph

1 - 7 of 7 Posts