Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Read the post on this site. Is this guy delusional or what? I have a friend that owns one of these things and I used to kill him when I had my 01 GSXR 750. Have not had a chance to race him on my R-1.

Read the post here:
The extremely fast "Stock" ZX9R :butt :ugh

·
bananafishbones
101 Posts
Mickey_D100 said:
:lol I love that the guy says arrogantly "oh you'll have to catch me first" and then like ten posts down says how he binned it going 75-80 mph with NO gear on. :lol Squidstyle!
Reading that forum thread was like watching the Gerry Springer show and just not believing a damn thing anyone is saying.

Can you really crash doing a wheelie at 80mph sans helmet and live to talk about it?

Without the assistance of medication, can you really feel disappointment at your motorcycle's repeated failure to go past the indicated 200mph?

on and on... silliness :boobies

·
Transmission Abuser.
1,571 Posts
These guys are so full of sh*t it's not even funny anymore.

:no

·
Redlinin'
1,420 Posts
yamaha_mike said:
Reading that forum thread was like watching the Gerry Springer show and just not believing a damn thing anyone is saying.

Can you really crash doing a wheelie at 80mph sans helmet and live to talk about it?

Without the assistance of medication, can you really feel disappointment at your motorcycle's repeated failure to go past the indicated 200mph?

on and on... silliness :boobies
Those were my thoughts exactly as I read thru that tripe. I tried to read a couple of other threads, but, alas, was unable to due to the complete and utter absence of intelligent speech or thought.

·
GO CHIEFS!!!
6,864 Posts
:lol

To be fair, a good rider on a zx9 will beat an average rider on a R1... Heck, I pass litre bikes right and left on my R6 at the track...

- BA

·
Banned
9,570 Posts
On a road course the 9R is a pig. But in the 1/4 mile, she goes pretty good. I took second place on a 9R in "Hawaii's Fastest Streetbike Shoot out."

·
Beeeeeer!
9,540 Posts
Do these guys really have any idea of gearing and the end results.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts